• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sob :( more TMI bowel issues

Oh poor you Zoe, really feeling for you, you are having such a rough time at the moment. No consolation to you, but if it make you feel any better I have had a couple of 'accidents' with all this wind I have been shifting...no warning at all & then it was too late. Pretty humiliating, but what can you do? Needless to say, I haven't ventured far from the lav!!!! I really hope the hospital can help you as it's no fun at all xxx

Last edited:
Hey Zoe... any joy today? xx

Thanks guys. All fun at the fair hey?

Managed a small trip to the loo lastnight, woke up with pain in my back that I think is bowel related and my stomach is grumbling a lot, took some infacol and that helped a bit.

Have left a message at the hospital but not expecting a call today as its clinic day.

Feeling rather tearful, but trying to put things in persepective, I know things could be a lot worse.

x

This may sound a bit off the wall, but try massaging your thighs in a motion towards your knees...

Sometimes it works for me.... its the same theory as walking gets it going.

Hi Zoe,

Hi Zoe, you are certainly going through the mill once again... you poor love.

We talked the other day about getting your body into a routine and taking small steps to get there... I do hope that you are able to take a small stride forward with this and to take good medical advice about what is the best for you.

I have to have a surround around my toilet given to me by the occupational therapists after I came out of hospital last time and if I didn't have that, it's been so difficult to lever myself, so they are really helpful at times...

Also, Caz has made a really good point when she mentioned about the massage... I need to move around or nothing happens and it can be difficult (recently bought a vibration shaker and I'm not saying any more... leave it to your imagination but it shakes everything and I mean everything including your eyeballs) the vibration shaker has been the best thing for me but again, you would need medical advice after surgery since there are some that believe we can use them and some that don't but my point is.... that movement if you can makes a difference....in so much that during a ten minute session on the vibrating plate, it's not unusual to need the loo a couple of times... but everything you do has to be medically approved post surgery.

Zoe this is going to work out and you may need to get your GP to call you, it's now Friday afternoon, I hope you can be made to feel better and work towards the routine that we discussed...

Always here for you and sending a humungous hug, I am really willing you on your way to better health and a manageable routine... starting with breakfast!

As always, sending love and hugs xxx:wave_cry:
:grouphugg:

Thank Goodness you are on the move.... in every sense of the word Zoe.... I'm sure you'll be feeling so much better.

Truly hoping you can fall into a new routine soon and sending love and hugs, Bev xxx

Hope you are feeling better Zoe xxx

moz-screenshot-13.png
moz-screenshot-14.png
moz-screenshot-15.png
moz-screenshot-16.png
moz-screenshot-17.png
Thinking of you and positive vibes coming to you, love and hugs xxx

Back