• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

started liver shrink diet

Can someone tell me what the milk diet is exactly and what you can have on the low cal one please xx

I'm on day 7 of no carb pre op, and finding it easier every day, Heat means a natural appetite loss for me anyway. I have to admit, struggled a bit with mental cravings today, and fell off the wagon a bit, had 3 dairy Lea light triangles...oops! Hope this won't Disturb the diet!

I currently am researching before making a final decision.. one of the things I have done is tried the liver reduction diet for a day.. it was fine except I found all the saccharin from the sugar free squash, jellies and yoghurts left a foul taste in my mouth. I am learning that surgery is certainly not an easy option.. good luck.

Can someone tell me what the milk diet is exactly and what you can have on the low cal one please xx

sorry just saw this i can have 4 portions of protein 1 is 4oz of fresh meat no fat or 2 eggs
3 potions of dairy 1 is 1/3 pint of skimmed milk or i think its 2oz of cottage cheese or low fat cheese spread
2 portions of fruit or 100ml of orange juice
2 portions of carbs 1 is 1 slice of bread 2 egg sized pots or 3 spoons of rice or pasta
unlimited veg

Back