• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Still not being totally honest

Anyone who has an issue with your weight changing, is either jealous, worried about their own ‘place’ in a group or simply insure themselves (or all 3, lol).
Real friends and people who matter will know, who you are on the inside and simply see your outside changing to match who you are.
Don’t let jealous people ruin your amazing transformation!
Your life, your body! Be proud of your achievement and weight, whatever it maybe. xx

I'm 55 this year n would feel 25 if it weren't for the blubber. I only hope losing weight doesn't make me look old n scraggy :(

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

I was the lightest I'd been in 22 years when I hit my 45th birthday in May.

When I'm 46 I will be the lightest I've been in all my adult life. It still amazes me!

Can't wait lol , for mine. Pun intended!

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

I was the lightest I'd been in 22 years when I hit my 45th birthday in May.

When I'm 46 I will be the lightest I've been in all my adult life. It still amazes me!

You have done amazingly well in what has been the mist difficult times for you... I would have nene hiding in the cookie jar if I had what you've had flung at you the past twelve months. Be loud and proud hun ;) xxx

It's a tall order but I hit 53 in June and hoping that I will be at targetish by then which like you will see me at my lightest since I was 17. :fingerscrossed: for both of us

Hold your head up high and say hell yeah. I look great, feel fab and yes I am going to be the best and healthiest I can be with a huge grin on your face. Smile you have earned and worked hard to get fit. I think it scares them as you are taking control of your life and living it your way. They probably comforted themselves that they were not the biggest amongst the friends. I was the big girl with the big smile and now I am the slimmer girl with even bigger smile. There are some who are not happy for other people getting on with life and happy with the way things are going. It is not a reflection on you. It is them trying to put their own insecurities upon you.. Do not let them. You look fantastic. Hopefully you feel great and get the last 30 lbs off. Don't lie. Just say HELL YEAH. Going to lose it all and go on a shopping trip to fashion week to celebrate!
I am only just over half way on weight loss and some are already saying you are not planning on losing more are you? I said 'hell yeah! size 14 in 2014 is the plan and size healthy next year :D"
True friends will support you. Some just need time to get the heads on straight and be supportive. Just walk tall and remember you deserve to lose every single one of those pounds. It is not easy and you have worked damn hard. Good on you. x x x x

Back