• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Stomach Cramps after Eating Please Help!!!

MissDisney1979

Hi I'm 17months post op Gastric Bypass and in the last few weeks every time I eat I get really bad stomach cramps. I'm not over eating but this happening even after fruit and the pain is so bad I don't want to eat ..... Can anyone please help???

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi have you noticed a pattern or is it a particular food or all food? I go through spates where I am like that and then can go a few weeks without pain. I now hget buscopan on prescription it really helps me I take it for about 4-5 days when IT STARTS and it settles everything back down. I was told it was bowel colic but it feels like something twists or gets caught some how. It could be kind of dumping if its certain foods, I struggle with white bread and pasta and rice I do still have a little but it swells up and causes me a blockage pain is horrendhous. xx Get it checked out with ya doc though that's what I did most pain is on my left side xx

Back