• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation for tomorrow is cancelled.

I think he is so determined to meet me as my date is a month after his, that his body has thrown a wobbly!!!

I feel that he would be safer to go into the op fully fit, so get well soon and you'll be done soon xxxx

Bless you, you must be feeling pretty rough. Wishing you speedy recovery and speedy rescheduling xx

So sorry to hear this Andy, after all the hoops you had to go thru to get your op approved.

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your infection. :)

lyzzyanne said:
I think he is so determined to meet me as my date is a month after his, that his body has thrown a wobbly!!!

I feel that he would be safer to go into the op fully fit, so get well soon and you'll be done soon xxxx

Lol... That actually made me smile.. Quite something as right now I should be halfway through surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks for all your wishes.. I still feel really a lack of energy but think I'm making an improvement... All be it slow. X

Sorry to hear ur news Andy...... fingers crossed you get well soon and get back on ur journey x x

So sorry Andy hope everything is resolved very soon x

OOnion said:
Gutted for you...are you sure you are not just melting??! Hope you get your new date really soon xxx

Psml ! x

Andy everything happens for a reason and your surgery WILL happen,hope you are soon well and strong for it!Maz x

Hi Gaynor have you decided to go with the band . Are you having it done after your holiday or before. Wendy

Hi Wendy, how's it all going? Am having a sleeve on 30th June after hols. The diet will start just after I get back!! Do you know when the next group is and are you going ??

Andy I'm gutted to hear your op is delayed, but probably for the best if you aren't in tiptop condition. I will be keeping everything crossed they get you a new date ASAP - chin up, I'm sure it won't be too long, L&D seem to have a much faster turnaround now than they did when I had mine x x

Hi andy i hope you soon get a new date you've been waiting so long :( take care and get well soon xx

Back