• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Operation for tomorrow is cancelled.

Andy1968

Hi
Well after weeks and weeks of countdowns and test after test my op is off tomorrow. The reason why?? I feel as sick as a dog. I have violent stomach cramps, Diarrhoea ( Watery) and just a general feeling of unwell being. Can't believe that after all this time I feel like this. I rarely ever get ILL do this is sods law :( .... I'm waiting for a phone call back from the nurse at Luton & Dunstable to see where we go from here... I really really hope that I can get a date soon.
I'm gutted
Andy

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Sorry too hear that andy :( wishing you a speedy recovery , can only imagine how disappointed you are xx

Aaw sorry to hear that, I can't even begin to know how gutted you must be feeling, but hopefully you'll get another date soon.
((hugs))
Em xxxxx

Oh no :(
Hope you feel better soon & they fit you in asap xx

Oh Andy noo :( bless your heart, I hope u get a date real soon xxx

from me phone :D

sooo sorry to hear that,hopefully youll get another date soon xx

Oh Andy :cry: you must be devastated on top of feeling ill :wave_cry: I will keep my fingers crossed for an early date for you, lovely ... hope you feel better soon, mwah xxx :wave_cry:

That's terrible, I hope your bug passes and they get you in soon! Xx

So sorry to hear that Andy, hope you are feeling better and can get a new date asap x

Aaaaaww, hope you feel better soon Andy ..
Big hugs

Nickyx

Andy i kind of know a little how you feel as my tooth blew up on the run up to my op and i was gutted !!
Hope they can get you in very soon hun ((((((((hugs)))))))) x

Andy I'm so sorry to hear that. :( I can't imagine how devastated you must be feeling. Fingers crossed you get a date ASAP & you start to feel better soon x

I know this sounds patronising, but try and look at the positive side; you wouldn't want to be at risk during your op, so imagine your bug was just about to surface instead of in full blown action, and you are actually iller than you thought you were? It could be a good thing that it came out now rather than later when you were newly post op and very vulnerable.

Be well, and I hope you get your amended date soon .

Oh really feel for you, how frustrating. Hopefully it won't be long before you get a new date

Gutting :(

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Oh Andy i am gutted for you i know how rough the ride is I didn't know for definite til i got to hosp if my op would go ahead or not, never mind cancelling it, i hope you are better soon and get a new date very very soon, God Bless you xx

Back