• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery day is tomorrow!!!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! thankfully
My mind is at peace. My tummy is a little shaky but all is well. Thank you for all of the well wishes. I will update ASAP!!! Have a great day everyone

Its such a nerve wrecking day isnt it! You will be fine though. Good Luck, see you on the loosers bench very soon x

Hope you are feeling fine!! Just remember the worst is over! You'll feel better every day. X

Today is much much better. I was in a ton of pain yesterday. Surgery went fine. I am able to move around more today and just having Tylenol. As of yet I haven't needed morphine today.... I was getting 2 mlgms every 2 hours yesterday. I am now having 2 oz of water every hour

so pleased your through the surgery! at last,yippee! ,watching and waiting to hear your weight loss story,good luck x

Glad all went well and good to see you mobilising.

Glad you're recovering well and hope you'll be home soon.
Take care hun. x

Gald all went well and ur not in alot of pain... Bet you can't wait to get home now, have a speedy recovery xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Everything is going well. Tons of planning, documenting, And organizing!!!!! It's tons of work having WLS.... Lol but worth it .... Feeling pretty good. I was able to drink 4 oz today

Beyondtheoutside said:
Everything is going well. Tons of planning, documenting, And organizing!!!!! It's tons of work having WLS.... Lol but worth it .... Feeling pretty good. I was able to drink 4 oz today

In one sitting that is!!!

Back