• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow is the Day.....

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
.....I am being admitted into Hospital, and my Bypass is on Thursday. I am not sure what time my Op will be, earlier the better. I hope they don't leave me stewing all day!
Anyway, hopefully it will go well, and I will be back soon to tell you I'm well and in recovery. :)

Chow for now folk's.

Rich

Good luck hun! Let us know how you get on. PM if you want to take my number to let us know how you are getting on! Thinking of you! xx

Best wishes xxx

Good Luck! Hope you make a speedy recovery :)

Good luck Rich, see you back here real soon x

Best wishes for thursday, hope you make a speedy recovery.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery - look forward to hearing from you soon xxx

good luck for tomorrow and well done on your weight loss so far. That will stand you in good stead for a speedier recovery.
x

Good luck Richard my friend i hope all goes well i shall send u my moby ok xxxx

Best of luck xx

TODAY IS THE DAY woohoo xxx
Good luck, hope you are first on the list, my advice though is to take a book in or ds lite (if you are into games) I took 3 magazines and had even read the index after waiting 9 hours for my op at 3.30pm. My hospital did have a female tv room and loads of magz but when you have your stockings on and your gown (get those thoughts out of your head dirty) you dont fancy sitting in reception lol x

Very best of luck

Thanks to ALL for your supportive comments. I will be leaving shortly. so I will say bye for now, and hopefully I will be back online early next week to tell you how it went.

P.S - Thanks to Sally & Liz, Got your Numbers, and will text you as soon as I am physically able after the surgery. :)

Back