• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is it - all systems GO! I'm having my op tomorrow

newcy

Well I just rang the ward and confirmed that I'm being admitted today at 3pm for my op tomorrow.

Could I be any more excited? Which concerns me slightly as I'm worried that I may have a nervous breakdown at some point. I'm pure excitement with not even a hint of nerves - wasn't even emotional seeing my kids off to school. It will probably hit me all of a sudden when I get there this afternoon and I'll be a sniveling wreck in the corner?!?

But for now :party0023: :party0048::0chacha:xxx

woohoo its here!!!!! i was neat excitement too :D im sure youve seen the video hahaha good luck honey :) xxx

Ha ha! I believe I know the video you're referring to - I wish I had the bottle to make one of those but sadly not.

However, I'll be thinking of you now when I put my gown on and might have a little private victory dance when no one is looking. Thanks chick x

good luck xxx

Good luck newcy! My turn on Monday!! Cant believe it! Wishing u a speedy recovery xxx

Best of luck - see you on the losers bench x

Thanks everyone.

Good Luck with your op

Losers bench for you

or newcy im so excited for you.this time last week it was me going in.good look hun.cant wait to see your next post

or newcy im so excited for you.this time last week it was me going in.good look hun.cant wait to see your next post

Thanks hun, hope you're doing well. I'm loving your post-opper badge - can't wait to get mine xxx

Good luck. See you on the loosers bench.

I'm here but there's no bed - there are 3 of us being put in other wards but they've said I'll be back on the bariatric ward post op. Just waiting for them to find a bed but I've been admitted x

Back