• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is it - all systems GO! I'm having my op tomorrow

Ah, good to know all went well, even if you've had some short term discomfort.

I suppose the high bp is much better than low bp (as isn't low bp a sign of a leak?) in this instance.

Here's to a quick full recovery for you.

woohoo congratulations newcy!! welcome to the losers bench :) xxx

Glad to hear from you, hoping you have a better night tonight.

xx

Whens your op Angelica?? Is yours coming up shortly I can't remember, I have very little memory at the mo it embarrasing sorry xx

Congratulations to you Newcy.

The road ahead is paved with positivity and new clothes !!!

Well done newcy and good-luck. Hope you feel better soon x

Whens your op Angelica?? Is yours coming up shortly I can't remember, I have very little memory at the mo it embarrasing sorry xx

I know what you mean about memory - I am desperately trying to finish things at work ready to hand over, but finding I can't concentrate well.

My op is Friday - going for pre-op Wed pm, then have to ring to see if I can go in on Thurs pm. I have tomorrow at work, and Wed morning. I feel like I can't think past getting sorted at work.

Keep everything crossed for me.

Emma x

I know what you mean about memory - I am desperately trying to finish things at work ready to hand over, but finding I can't concentrate well.

My op is Friday - going for pre-op Wed pm, then have to ring to see if I can go in on Thurs pm. I have tomorrow at work, and Wed morning. I feel like I can't think past getting sorted at work.

Keep everything crossed for me.

Emma x

Will do luvva you take care and am sure all will be well xx;)

Hope all gone well and your recovering at home. Take it easy girl, Heres to your new life x

Thanks everyone - it really is lovely to sign in and see all these thoughtful messages!

I came home today and am feeling surprisingly well, under the circumstances. I still have a lot of wind pain and my incisions hurt a bit (especially one very bruised one) but otherwise I don't feel bad at all.

I had porridge and soup today in hospital then a yogurt which all went down fine,although with lots of gurgling sound effects.

I'm so glad to be home and taking it easy x

Thanks everyone - it really is lovely to sign in and see all these thoughtful messages!

I came home today and am feeling surprisingly well, under the circumstances. I still have a lot of wind pain and my incisions hurt a bit (especially one very bruised one) but otherwise I don't feel bad at all.

I had porridge and soup today in hospital then a yogurt which all went down fine,although with lots of gurgling sound effects.

I'm so glad to be home and taking it easy x

Glad things went well Newcy....My turn on Weds :eek:
Take care n rest up x

pleased your home newcy.Take it easy.Its been 10 days for me now and i feel great.just rememeber to sip sip sip x:)

Glad things went well and you are feeling ok :)

glad things went well good luck on your journey

Back