• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is it - all systems GO! I'm having my op tomorrow

EH lass they guna av u dossn any where, stay calm n all will be well xx

Lol - there was a moment when I almost offered to sleep in a chair as I thought they were going to send me home. However, I now have a bed - woo hoo!

I'm off to take out a mortgage to buy a tv card x

Lol - there was a moment when I almost offered to sleep in a chair as I thought they were going to send me home. However, I now have a bed - woo hoo!

I'm off to take out a mortgage to buy a tv card x

I you'll need a one for that. I was lucky enough the person before me ha dleft some time on which got me throught the first night aftre that just couldnt be bothered with anyhting really just had to sit or lie n chat with others, what ward you on, htink mine was B26. xx;)

Say hi to Paul if you see him and wish him well xx look forward to your post op threads, sleep tight. xx

Good Luck hun!!! I will be thinking of you ;) x x

GOOD LUCK !! :party0019:

Well, my soon-to-be-little journey companion, this is it!!!!!!!!

Been thinking of you all day. And will do tomorrow too.

Emma xx

I you'll need a one for that. I was lucky enough the person before me ha dleft some time on which got me throught the first night aftre that just couldnt be bothered with anyhting really just had to sit or lie n chat with others, what ward you on, htink mine was B26. xx;)

Lucky you! I'm in D44. Night night xxx

Good Luck hun!!! I will be thinking of you ;) x x

Thanks chick xxx

GOOD LUCK !! :party0019:

Well, my soon-to-be-little journey companion, this is it!!!!!!!!

Been thinking of you all day. And will do tomorrow too.

Emma xx

Ahhhh thanks hun.

I'm shattered but not sure if I'll sleep as still just so excited! This time next week you'll be all done and dusted too xxx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow!!!! Good luck :)

Am so! pleased for you newcy. Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery x

Looking forward to you post op post now todays the day if you are first you will all ready be down good luck luvva xx

no :( x

Hope everything went ok, and you have a restful night Newcy. Take care :)

Hoping it all went well Newcy + we see your updates soon on the losers' bench !!

I am catching up late having not been online (on WLS) for nearly two days.

Sorry av only just seen this. I hope everything has gone well for you and you have a speedy recovery, hope we here from u soon xx

Thank you for all the lovely messages girls xxx

I'm glad to say I'm back - had a pretty rough night with high blood pressure and vomiting black bile (sorry tmi) but feeling a lot better now. My stomach and head hurt but otherwise I feel well.

I'm finally on that losers bench woo hoo! X

Thank you for all the lovely messages girls xxx

I'm glad to say I'm back - had a pretty rough night with high blood pressure and vomiting black bile (sorry tmi) but feeling a lot better now. My stomach and head hurt but otherwise I feel well.

I'm finally on that losers bench woo hoo! X

Soooo pleased for ya. Sorry you had rough night, at least its over now sometimes its just a reaction to the anaesthetic. Your stomach will be sore fromop and being sick, my stomach was sore for about a week and each day it improved a bit though, by the end of that wasn't too bad at all, so expect a bit discomfort, and the wind pain is a bugga, but take what they offer you wind caps and painkillers, don't be brave n go with out give yourself some help, nothing for bein gbrave just pain, I know I tried it bloody crippled me on the Sunday but was determined was goin home Monday so succumbed to painkillers Sunday tea time. Home tomorrow for you or if you really local n thye think you ok might be tonight. xx You just restup and concentrate on getting better. Have you seen anyhting of Paul? you mite see him today as you walk about. Take care xx:553:

Congrats and welcome onto the losers bench, hope u have a better nite sleep 2nite xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Back