• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today is a good day because????!!!

xxsarahxx

i've got funding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like a dream can someone please wake me up lol. I can't believe it, i've waited so long and finally i can say i'm going to be on that losers bench. Thanks everyone for your support , couldn't have got this far without you x

Thanks girls, it's surreal. I had to phone them back after half an hour of screaming because i literally thought i imagined it lol. The lady only laughed at me x

Sarah that's the best news i've had all year! I'm so chuffed for you xxxx Any idea of when you'll get your op? I think they keep some dates for Walsall patients xx

Thanks julie for all your support over the last few months, you've helped me alot. The decision was only made today and they are going to send a letter to tracey lowe by the end of the week, thats all i know as yet. What will happen next julie??

woop woop!! i am over the moon for you Sarah...let the journey truly begin... all the best x

I don't know for sure Sarah. I know K8ybear rang through and was lucky enough to be given a date. Being a different pct it's a bit different i think. Give Tracey a couple of weeks and then ring her and ask her what goes next....

Am so chuffed for you, it is so overdue. Now we really do have to meet for coffee before i move. We have 4 weeks to do it in :) xxx

I need to get a good look at you pre op so that when we catch up after your op i can see how fantastically well you have done lol xxxx

Great news Sarah! So pleased for you. It's been a rocky road but you are on the motorway now and the time will flash by. xx

I don't know for sure Sarah. I know K8ybear rang through and was lucky enough to be given a date. Being a different pct it's a bit different i think. Give Tracey a couple of weeks and then ring her and ask her what goes next....

Am so chuffed for you, it is so overdue. Now we really do have to meet for coffee before i move. We have 4 weeks to do it in :) xxx

I need to get a good look at you pre op so that when we catch up after your op i can see how fantastically well you have done lol xxxx
Definitely julie lol. Whewre are you moving to hun...not too far i hope.
Did k8tybear ring after she had seen dr khan etc??

See it does happen!and out of the blue your life is turned upside down.You wont sleep now!Congrats hun,Maz x

Great news Sarah! So pleased for you. It's been a rocky road but you are on the motorway now and the time will flash by. xx
Thanks John, maybe one day i'll be offering others advice. Very strange to think that it is definitely going to happen now x

Ah im soooooooooooooo pleased for you Sarah, what fantastic news! It will be so worth the wait i promise xxx

Ah im soooooooooooooo pleased for you Sarah, what fantastic news! It will be so worth the wait i promise xxx
Thanks lisa, i can't imagine ever being any different to what i am at the moment. time will tell eh x

aw wow congratulations huni, thats really great news, theres a reserved spot on the losers bench for you now. big hugs xxxx

Awww Im so pleased for you Sarah :D Thats fantastic news!! I remember the day I found out I had funding and exactly how chuffed I was so I know how you are feeling today....wooohoooooooooo you will be on that loosers bench with us very soon (HUG) XX

Back