• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today is a good day because????!!!

Thank you all, i'm so excited....think i've said that just a few times today lol. I't surreal, but i'm going to relish in it. x

yeayyyyyyy! congratulations hun! great news! told you that you wouldnt have any problems dint i, hope they sort you out with a date soonish now hun so you can get prepared xxx

yeayyyyyyy! congratulations hun! great news! told you that you wouldnt have any problems dint i, hope they sort you out with a date soonish now hun so you can get prepared xxx
I think you must have had abit of telepathy going on with the guys at my pct lol. I defo wasn't as confident as you were. I'm so chuffed though. Thanks for your support keeley x

Definitely julie lol. Whewre are you moving to hun...not too far i hope.
Did k8tybear ring after she had seen dr khan etc??

Sarah send me a facebook request and i'll add you then i'll ask K8y to add you and she can tell you her experience....

Unfortunately i am moving 120+ miles away, i'm off to Chippenham in Wiltshire. I will be coming back regularly to meet up with my lovely wls friends for coffee and i hope that you will be included in that list :) We are so overdue a massive hug x

i will do julie , thanks x

Congrats Sarah, isn't just THE best feeling. It is just such a relief, well done you
Sue xx

xxsarahxx said:
i've got funding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems like a dream can someone please wake me up lol. I can't believe it, i've waited so long and finally i can say i'm going to be on that losers bench. Thanks everyone for your support , couldn't have got this far without you x

Congrats Sarah! Xx

Back