• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Toilet Issues

chocchucky

Hey guys this is kind of embarrasing for me but didnt know where to go? I am around three months post op now and im having a problem with my bowels:( In the fact that i cannot tell when i need to go, its like ive lost the feeling and cannot go properly sorry for the crude topic but not sure what to do here.

Any help you guys can give me will be a big relief, thanks for taking the time to read this:)

Sharon xx

There really is nothing constructive that I can say to help as I dont know what could be causing it but I would say to get along to your doctors and ask their advice.
I can offer my best wishes though for a swift resolution to your problem xx
Steph xx

I can just agree with the advice above, you need to bite the bullet and speak to myour surgical team. Sorry I cant be more help x

Thanks all for your replys and taking the time on this delicate issue:) Will ring my team in the morning:)

Sharon xx

Try to take in more fluids i had a similar problem and upped the fluids and it seemed to work.

Thanks for replying ive tried to get more fluid down seems to be going ok:) Nice to know im not the only one whos had this problem:)

Sharon xx

Back