• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass in Leeds admitted tomorrow.

Hi I'm back, surgery went well and I was thrilled by the care I had from the marvelous Professor McMahon and the staff in CCU.
Still feel a little sore of course but what surprises me most is that I'm hungry!
Thanks for everyones replies, my experience at Leeds Nuffield hospital and with the Professor and my op was ideal and I would be happy for anyone to PM me or ask any questions that may help them with their own weightloss choices.

Hi I'm back, surgery went well and I was thrilled by the care I had from the marvelous Professor McMahon and the staff in CCU.
Still feel a little sore of course but what surprises me most is that I'm hungry!
Thanks for everyones replies, my experience at Leeds Nuffield hospital and with the Professor and my op was ideal and I would be happy for anyone to PM me or ask any questions that may help them with their own weightloss choices.

Hi Laura,

Glad all went well :).

I think you need 50 post before you can PM. If I'm wrong someone will correct me.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

Last edited:
hi i have only just found this site too!

Wanted to wish you luck for your op
lots of love
julie x:D

Hi Laura - glad everything went well with your op - you are now officially a member of the losers bench x

glad everything went well for you :D

take it easy and move around ato get rid of the wind!!!

.x.

Back