• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weary!

XPaulineX

Hiya
I have been so lucky post op and everything has been going very smoothly. I am however feeling more and more tired. Roughly how many calories should I be eating daily? I am having 3 meals and 3 snacks a day but wonder if I need to bump up my calories. I have not lost weight in the last week either. Roughly having 500-600 cals daily.
Yawn...is it bedtime yet?! LOL
Pauline x

Try not to get too hung up on calories, concentrate on getting your protein in as best you can also calcium and fruit/veg for your vitamins, its early days yet, glad you are doing well :)

This is a bit of a gripe of mine (the only wls one). I had more energy what I was carrying an extra 6 1/2 stone than I do now but my dietitian assures me that it can take several months for energy levels to stabilise. By the time a Friday comes along I could sleep standing up!!

Like Butterfly says, don't get hung up on calories, I'm 4 months out and haven't a clue how many I consume, all I know is that my 3 meals and 2 snacks (all containing some protein) is doing the job it needs to do.

Thanks for your replys. I think my problem is I am recording on My fitness Pal. This indicates low protein and calories which was worrying me. I am eating protein with every meal and snack though. Will just chill about it. And have an afternoon nap when I need it! X

Oh an afternoon nap sounds bliss.........

Take care x

Back