• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in

Just saw this post penny and felt I had to just say something here!! You have NOT abandoned or failed me in any way shape or form!! If anything it is I who have failed you as a friend by not being able to help you through the rough times you have been experiencing.. You were there for me 100% penny when it really mattered, and got me through one of the most difficult times of my life and for that I will always be grateful. I am here or on the end of a phone when you feel you want to get in touch, but I of all people understand depression and all that goes with it, so please do not worry about me, concentrate on yourself for a change... Allow yourself the luxury of being totally selfish, and focusing on Mrs Important (you)!!!

P.S. My father was a polish jew!! didn't realise you had some jewish blood also xxx

I wondered if it was you Amanda that Penny was talking about, we all do what we can but you are so right sometimes we just have to do whats right for ourselves, it is too easy to help other people much easier than helping oneself xx I am sure your comment will mean such a lot to her xx

Thanks ladies. Amanda you've not failed me, you offered help I've just not been ready to share face to face or even over the phone. Sharing on here I can share as much as I can be comfortable with, shed the odd tear when people's kindness is more than I can handle without making more of a fool of myself. But I appreciate the support & kindness of all who have offered it, I'm getting the coping face back, just have to take that next step to the gp's for help. I said I'd do it in half term so must sort things soon as time is fast running out of this weeks rest.

As for the Jewish blood I think there really is somewhere on my dads side (his ancestors were romany gypsies I think he even found a family name amongst those exterminated at Auschwitz which they visited when my brother worked in krakow), but more a reference to always blaming myself as those of the Jewish faith are the persecuted of the world if my religious understanding is correct. Apologies to anyone of that faith if I'm wrong or have given offence.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I am with you all the way not in the physical but you are in my thoughts and in my prayers. Be brave and and just go for it, wish i lived closer would have gone with ya xx

One thing you certainly don't lack penny is bravery!! You have that in abundance. You will take that last step. If you feel you want some moral support and someone to go with you just phone me... Am thinking of you xxx

Well done Amanda, I think Pen does need our support, as much as we can give and as much as she wants to allow.

We are hear for you Pen, you have been strong for us both and now we can helpyou. xx

Thinking of you Penny xxx

Somehow at tonight's weigh in I've lost 4.5lbs since I weighed in 2wks ago. Not sure how but at least the scales are on the move down again it takes me back to what I was in mid September & mid July & mid may between may & July I'd got to my lowest for a long time crept back up a bit & have yo-yo ed ever since. It's not helped my mood which has fed the emotional eating cycle.
Strangely I'm not feeling anything, not happy to be losing again, not re energised anything perhaps tomorrow will bring a better feeling

Congratulations on the weight loss penny!!! The "lack of emotion" is a classic symptom of depression. Really hope you can manage to visit your GP and get some help with all this that your are experiencing.. xxx

Go for it Pen and do it today don't wait another hour make the appointment today!!!!!! I have lost 3 lb 2 of hwich I put on last week so am tickled pink with that xx

Hey well done chrisa!! thats a brilliant loss... and totally agree with chrisa penny!! Make the appointment today!! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if the doctor can help!! xx

2lbs back on this week a yoyo week again. Hey ho. Systems sluggish getting a cold so not feeling like eating a lot so no doubt the combination is bound to be a partial cause. Lets see what 2weeks brings as off out next week so will miss weigh in.

I'd take it i have not been eating very well this week while being not too good xx my weigh in in morning xx

Hope all went well with the scales Chrisa but if not don't beat yourself up we all have times we don't care for ourselves as well as we should, with luck tomorrow we'll do better & be more aware. Big hug Hun sounds like you need one good or bad day at the scales.

Back