• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weekly weigh in

lol penny!!! we must have been typing posts at the same time as I pressed submit up came your new post, which made mine totally irrelevant.. xx

Whatever is said or overlaps what others post is never irrelevant Amanda. We all have different experiences & ways of kick staring things again so never be afraid to post because your advice may work better than anyone else's for that person. It's all trial & error for us all.

point taken penny, thanks.. See you at 12.30.. Are you sure you are okay for transport? its no problem for me to come fetch you..

Didn't weigh in last night as was eldest's 23rd birthday & we were celebrating with him but my scales say I've lost a bit more this week but I'm never sure how close to ww scales they are as I always forget to weigh myself at home once I've got back to give a reasonably accurate check how close or different they are.
But potentially up to a 2-3lb loss this week I shan't shout for joy yet until next weeks ww weigh in but fingers crossed I may even have slipped down under 11stone by then! Here's hoping & fingers crossed. Lol

Fantastic Penny , , you're back in the zone , well done :)

Fingers crossed!! :) xxx

Trying Cheryl, & thanks to you, Chrisa & Fluffs. Mind you tucking slowly into a cinnamon raisin bagel followed by a small bowl of trifle for tea along with a cup of tea, fluids been bad today only 3.5 cups of decaffinated tea & about 250ml juice so a pint of milk slowly for supper to up the fluids & some extra protein. Just to tired tonight to bother with a proper tea & the bagel was one I took out of the freezer the otherday to make room for something else so it needed eating up. Not the best choice but quick & easy & filling especially if I don't chew long & slow. Lol
On the news front middle son finally passed his test only taken it 6 times now or is it only 5 we've both lost count. Lol

Could be a worse tea really. Much worse!

And well done to your son!!! :)

Well done on the weight loss penny!! Sounds like you are well and truly back on track xxx

Well done son , yeah I've had worse meals than that , but sometimes we just have to do these things , tomorrow is a new day xx

Well done son , yeah I've had worse meals than that , but sometimes we just have to do these things , tomorrow is a new day xx

I agree. Better than feeling crappy cooking when you really don't want to.

I really should of had a protein bar & a yoghurt but wanted something warm so whilst not brilliant it was all logged & within calories I set myself plus those earned from walking to, from & around work. 1234cals. Whether my scales are right & I have lost this week or not I'll see next week at weigh in,
I've got my pots ready for my left overs for tomorrow's 4course meal at the carnival clubs annual dinner, I have asked for a child's portion but just in case I'm prepared & if its like most of these dinners each course will have time to work through before the next course. But I have tried to book simple easy to eat options so I can enjoy the food I manage without things getting stick or over eating to much. Must try on my frock see if recent losses have made it slightly less snug or if I have to stick with option two instead.

eh well at least you know it won't be too tight Pen, hope you have a lovely night. Iam going to my daughters at the weekend my middle sis n I she is cooking us yea then her fiancee will be going to work and we are going to see Les Miserables at pictures am looking forward to it. let it snow on Sunday night need plenty snow days off between now n March less for me to work x no snow of a weekend though we have our weightloss meeting next Sat so fine weather required xx enjoy xx

Sadly whilst the dress wasn't to tight & despite the body shaper undies I was asked when I was due, which rather spoilt the evening for me. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed in the end as my reply was I'm not its the remains of losing 8st with another stone to go & only surgery will rid me of it if I can afford it or am brave enough. Profuse apologies came back & continued when ever she or her brother (the organiser of the dinner), spoke to me. I can only think the Prozac helped me not make a fuss or display how upsetting the comment had been, it sent me back to all the times over the years that the same phrase had been used by others, I thought I'd left them far behind me apparently not! Oh well another thing to add to the list to talk about during my counselling once it starts.

Sadly whilst the dress wasn't to tight & despite the body shaper undies I was asked when I was due, which rather spoilt the evening for me. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed in the end as my reply was I'm not its the remains of losing 8st with another stone to go & only surgery will rid me of it if I can afford it or am brave enough. Profuse apologies came back & continued when ever she or her brother (the organiser of the dinner), spoke to me. I can only think the Prozac helped me not make a fuss or display how upsetting the comment had been, it sent me back to all the times over the years that the same phrase had been used by others, I thought I'd left them far behind me apparently not! Oh well another thing to add to the list to talk about during my counselling once it starts.

(((Hugs))) why do people continue to ask that question anyway? I never ask anyone that to avoid causing upset. I bet you looked gorgeous anyway xxx

Oh Penny!! Some people are just so insensitive!! Like fuffs I never ever ask a question like that to anyone just in case I get it wrong and it causes offence or upset.. But there is another way of looking at that comment also! You look young enough to be pregnant!!! I wish I did!! That in itself is a compliment. You know you look great, so don't let one stray stupid comment detract from everything you have achieved xxxx

Oh Penny!! Some people are just so insensitive!! Like fuffs I never ever ask a question like that to anyone just in case I get it wrong and it causes offence or upset.. But there is another way of looking at that comment also! You look young enough to be pregnant!!! I wish I did!! That in itself is a compliment. You know you look great, so don't let one stray stupid comment detract from everything you have achieved xxxx

On my 22nd birthday I had one person ask me when I was due and one person ask me if I was my 18 year old brothers mom :( I was devastated!

Now I am 31, and lost this weight, people thing I am younger.

But, we need to know we have done well within us. Regardless of what the fickle thoughts of people are x

Back