• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What do you most want to achieve when you have lost your weight....

That's lovely weightless xxx Well girls, all these comments will all be behind us. Having yo yo'd for years being thin at times, curvy and also gross I have experienced the difference in treatment. When your fat you are dismissed as unworthy. You are not taken seriously, you are discriminated against and unfortunately there is no protection under the law I remember sitting on a flight when I had lost 5 stone. I was comfortable. The girl I. Front of me was really heavy, she had to put her seat back just to get room to eat her meal. My husband was saying "get her told - she should put that seat up" I hissed at him to shut up. I felt so sorry for her, because the year before I had been her. And was again before the start of this journey Being very fat is a miserable existence full of joint pain, sweaty bits and discomfort. It hard enough just to get through each day without others judging and commenting. People suck sometimes :-(
at least we understand and can be sympathetic aye! Cant wait to get on s plane a year after my op!

would like to:

1. Have smaller boobs and get some pretty bras
2. Wear pretty, floral dresses during Summer
3. Play with my great nephews and niece when we move to Plymouth
4. Stop having to wear orthoptics in my shoes
5. Be able to shop anywhere for clothes
6. Be able to snuggle up to my husband on the settee
7. Have a comfortable flight to Australia next year for my sister's 60th birthday
8. To see the smile (I hope) on my sister's face when she sees how much weight I have lost

I am sure I will think of others so will be back. In fact I have the funny feeling that I have already posted on here. I will have to go back and have a look

more...
1. to wear some clothes from Primark.
2.Wear sexy high heels and stand all night in them whilst out dancing.
3. To walk around with smaller boobs with out the need to hold them up to prevent them from stretching down to my knees!!! pretty bras would be nice too!!
To get rid of my CPAP machine at nights for my sleep apnoea

Go shopping in more shops.
Find shoes to fit.
Go to Alton Towers or Disney and fit on the rides.
Feel normal.

Not being rude sorry if it's tmi
But what I most like is to be able to wipe my own bum without pain or discomfort
Also for the pains in my knees to go.

Then clothes shopping :)

I get the situation where my arms were not long enough to deal with my personal hygiene. Thankfully not for a few years as I was not at my heaviest going through my surgery

Also not getting stuck in the bath because I just could not heave my weight out of it

The humiliation that goes with obesity is woeful...seeing the look on someone's face when they realise you are about yo take the seat next to them on the plane. Needing that seatbelt extention.

I am about three and a half stone lighter now than at my heaviest weight and what a difference that has made

I am around a size twenty now, going into an 18 on top. I was in debenhams yesterday and tried on some size 18... Bliss. They were all reduced in the sales. No more Evans for me...ever! Paying inflated prices for huge clothes. You know I never bought anything. I got so confused and don't really know what styles to go for.

One of my goals is to buy clothes because I like them, not because they fit!

And to wear colour, not stick to black till they invent something darker lol

I can relate to being able to wipe/clean I had to have 24 hour care pre op I couldn't evrn raise my arms to wash my own hair or wipe my rear I had a carer and hubby having to do it now almost 6 months post op I can do it all myself its a wonderful feeling

Back