• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whoo hoo made it

vickylou

Wow i made it, lol took a long time to get sorted but i am able to post.

Thanks to the guys who have helped me send emails and given me adivise.

Anyway, my name is Vicky I am 28 and over 22 stone from Preston Lancashire.

I am booked to have a gastric bypass on the 13th March at the BMI Alexandra hospital Manchester/Cheshire booked through WLS Group I think it is off hand.

Been reading alot of posts on here for the past 10 or so day and loving it as finally its a WLS forum for people from the UK, Thought i would never find one.

Hope to make some great new friends and find lots of help and advise xxxx

:welcome: Gr8 to have you with us at last! X

hey vicky, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Wow i made it, lol took a long time to get sorted but i am able to post.

Thanks to the guys who have helped me send emails and given me adivise.

Anyway, my name is Vicky I am 28 and over 22 stone from Preston Lancashire.

I am booked to have a gastric bypass on the 13th March at the BMI Alexandra hospital Manchester/Cheshire booked through WLS Group I think it is off hand.

Been reading alot of posts on here for the past 10 or so day and loving it as finally its a WLS forum for people from the UK, Thought i would never find one.

Hope to make some great new friends and find lots of help and advise xxxx

heyyyy!!!!! welcome!!!

my name is vicky, im 33 and over 22 stone ;)

welcome to the forum!

welcome hope you find lots of friends here I certainly have lovely people

Hi Vicky xxx

Hello hunni & welcome xx

yeyyy finally sorted lol, its a great site really helpfull xx

Welcome Hun n good luck on ur journey x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Hun welcome and good luck on your journey xx

Hi Vicky,
I'm 33 and weighed just under 22 stone last Thursday. After 2 weeks pre op i had my "op" on friday and so now in recovery mode! I went through BMI as well and i couldn't fault them on anything!! Good luck with your journey!

Welcome to a fantastic site, hope you enjoy being one of the family xxx

Welcome to a fantastic site, hope you enjoy being part of the family xxx

Hi Vicky,
I'm 33 and weighed just under 22 stone last Thursday. After 2 weeks pre op i had my "op" on friday and so now in recovery mode! I went through BMI as well and i couldn't fault them on anything!! Good luck with your journey!

Oh good someone from the same place, what was it like? Who was ur surgoen? I will be going by myself :( were they friendly?

Thank you for all ur warm welcomes, gonna love it here x

Yayyyyyy

Hi, my consultant was Dr Haashemi who was very very nice. I went private snd he even tried to persuade me not to do it because i didn't look big enough!!! But i was very heavy so it was a no brainer! The nurses were great and i really felt i was in the best place. The facilities were good and clean and the Nurses were fantastic. My mum and my husband came with me so that wasn't a problem! The only issue i probably had was i was admitted at 10am and i didn't go "down" till 6pm so that was a long wait.

Hi Vicky :) i am from Morecambe but had mine done at Murrayfield good luck with everything x

Back