• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whoo hoo made it

Hi Vickylou,

Great to see you able to post at last!

I am waiting for an op date and have been told to expect it within the next 8 weeks, so I should be joining you in the Spring Watch Ops List !!!

Best wishes with yours. xx

Welcome and glad you could make it work at last :) Good luck with your surgery! xx

Hi, my consultant was Dr Haashemi who was very very nice. I went private snd he even tried to persuade me not to do it because i didn't look big enough!!! But i was very heavy so it was a no brainer! The nurses were great and i really felt i was in the best place. The facilities were good and clean and the Nurses were fantastic. My mum and my husband came with me so that wasn't a problem! The only issue i probably had was i was admitted at 10am and i didn't go "down" till 6pm so that was a long wait.

Where u at the manchester one hun?

Hi Vickylou,

Great to see you able to post at last!

I am waiting for an op date and have been told to expect it within the next 8 weeks, so I should be joining you in the Spring Watch Ops List !!!

Best wishes with yours. xx

Thats brill someone to go though all this with, mine was 8 weeks yesterday :eek:

Hi hun and welcome xx

Thats brill someone to go though all this with, mine was 8 weeks yesterday :eek:

I thought you said your op is due to be 13 March?

I am booked to have a gastric bypass on the 13th March at the BMI Alexandra hospital Manchester.

Or was it 8 weeks ago yesterday that they gave you the op date? :confused:

I thought you said your op is due to be 13 March?

Or was it 8 weeks ago yesterday that they gave you the op date? :confused:

Sorry that's me talking and typing crap lol, it is on the 13 march so yesterday it was 8 weeks away till I have my op so today I have7weeks and 6 days, ( see probably not making sence now) lol but yes 13march is when I have my op lol

Back