• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woo hoo! 50lbs gone and stall over!

minxie

Well that says it all really! I have now lost the 5lbs gained over the Christmas period and a couple more pounds as well and I am very, very happy!:D:D

My stall/gain lasted for about 6 weeks and I felt really miserable and thought that was all I was going to lose. However a bit more thought into what I was eating, remembering that protein was most important and reducing carbs has seemed to work and I have now lost 50lbs!!! I've not been this light in about 25 years:D

That's great news , well done xx

yay well done minxie :) xxx

thats great, well done xx

Well that says it all really! I have now lost the 5lbs gained over the Christmas period and a couple more pounds as well and I am very, very happy!:D:D

My stall/gain lasted for about 6 weeks and I felt really miserable and thought that was all I was going to lose. However a bit more thought into what I was eating, remembering that protein was most important and reducing carbs has seemed to work and I have now lost 50lbs!!! I've not been this light in about 25 years:D

Well done you - i am in the same boat you were - I hope to push you up the loosers bench any day soon !! hehe Make room mrs xxx

Thanks everyone, it's good to share lol!

Doughie, fingers crossed for you, it really will start shifting again, plenty of room for all of us on the losers bench:)

Well done xxx

That is so brilliant!

Im so pleased to hear things have moved along for you. Tomorrow will be my 12 week mark from my op and I have had a a bit of a stall for the last week or two. My weight loss is now at about 50lbs but 16 of those were on my pre op.
I have looked at what im eating and have now changed my whole outlook as well as investing in a cross trainer and going aqua fit. Fingers crossed it will shift my stall :(

Wow well dun Hun :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done I've had the odd stall & even a regain or two but only the odd half a pound so far but then I've lost slowly a steady 1 or 2lbs a week since the initial post-op drop occasionally a larger 3lb drop. Of the gains they were due to wrong choices & old demons creeping under my guard. Now I'm past the 6mth optimum loss period I need to re-assess my eating & make sure I'm stricter with myself. Be more honest about my eating rather than ignoring the bad choices as of old, otherwise the losing will stall or stop. I think I've become a little complacent having hit a 63% excess weight loss at 4mths post op. Dietitian visit next week will give me a chance to talk things through & get the wrist slap or kick up the bum I probably need to keep me on the right track.
So glad things are working out for you though it just goes to show that no matter what those who say this path is the easy cop-out way to weight loss are so wrong. It's just as tough as the usual ways if not harder as we can never take a day off from sensible eating etc.

Back