• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wooley Headed

charliegirl

Anyone got any advice on why I may be feeling a bit wooley headed this week??? A few times over the course of the week I have gone light headed for a few minutes...I have not been hungry, not eaten anything I should not of done and not changed any medication. I felt a bit off colour this morning and went to my local morrisons to get some bits and went light headed knocked a jar of coffee off the shelf and felt a bit "out of it" for a few minutes. Came home and was ok but not 100% so decided to go have a lay down after my lunch and I slept for three hours. It does not last long when it happens just very briefly. I am wondering if its due to my BP now lowering with loosing weight as I take three lots of BP medication at present. I do have a little home tester machine but its not showing anything other than being normal when I do it....any suggestions or am I just being sheepish (joke there hope you all got it lol)....xx

Are you on other medication as well? its possible its any number of medications that need adjusting, would you say it was a short while after taking your meds as some have an instant affect while some are timed release. I know i take one that instantly drops my BP.

if it continues i would speak to your GP/Surgeon

I only take the BP meds and my vitamins and its not just after I take them it can happen at any time...will speak to my doc about it..its only just started this last week and they do say your doc needs to check your BP as it can start to drop down quickly...xx

Thanks gaynor, feeling very thirsty of late wonder if that is connected as well...went out last night for a few drinks but they were all non alcoholic and I cannot believe how thirsty I was in the night...also if I remember rightly the other night in work when the grape incident happened I went light headed then and I had had the grape because I had a dry mouth and felt thirsty although I had been drinking plenty...will keep you posted and let you know...was eating a lolly ice before in winter!...xx

yeah I dont really do sweet stuff....cant see why it would be my sugar levels dropping though as I eat regularly...bit of a mystery but hey I would not be normal if I was normal if you know what I mean lol..xx

CG it could still be the sugar levels, after all your only eating very small amounts. Could be with the work, and exercise you need a few more nutrients. Best to get it checked out though

There is also a bug going around that causes headaches and dizziness we all had it Thurs it was gone by Fri eve. Also if you been doing more stuff than usual or are stressed these can all cause this.
But get it checked out if it continues more than a day

Think I have found the problem...tested my BP this morning and it is very low for me 101/75.....just stood making my first brew of the day and started to go light headed...will call the doctor and make an appointment...I would also like my iron and B12 levels checking which he said he would do this month...will let you know the outcome....xx

Yep that sort of blood pressure would make you light headed ...good luck at the Docs

Yup that top reading is way low get those meds lowered CG :)

i wouldn't rule out that ur going dolally, in fact i've got my money on that being ur doctors diagnosis!!!

Hope it gets sorted though, sorry for letting you down short notice yesterdayt too, I've been a mess. I'm either in agony or pain-killer induced sleep, there's no mid-ground at the moment x x x

Lisa dont worry, I was not 100% myself and ended up in bed for three hours (alone!)....I feel better knowing its not going to be anything serious...hope you get your gob sorted soon so we can meet and natter...xx

Hey Linda, maybe i should have gotten the hint by now...I lost my voice after surgery and i have an ongoing muscular jaw problem....do you think its possible I talk a lot?!?!?!?!?

Erm let me think about that one lol...of course you talk too much....realised that after being in your house for five mins chick lol......xx

Back