• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

light headed

hi Sam I was getting this a lot and i asked my Doctor about it and it was my blood pressure meds, they are now to high for me as I have lost weight the blood pressure has come down and my meds needed changing. Hope you get it sorted out soon hun xxx

:hug99:

I hope it remedies itself soon.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

I can't comment on the likely post-op cause of your light-headedness, but I do sometimes get this when my BP meds need reducing. I've also had terrible dizziness/fuzziness from iron deficiency anaemia.

Thanks again everyone. I'm not on any meds that could affect blood pressure, so its not that any medication needs reducing. If it is blood pressure related I have read that upping my fluids might help so Im going to make a real effort to drink more over the next couple of days.

Ive woken up with a horrible cold and sore throat this morning so it could even be related to that I suppose.

Its not causing too much trouble at the mo, but will def mention it to the GP at my next appointment, or go and see him if it gets worse.

I went to the Docs about this a while back, before I even had weight issues, the response "stop getting up so quickly", as Carole has already mentioned the body sometimes can't react so quickly to changes in movement!

Back