• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wooley Headed

Been to the doctors and he has taken me off one of my tablets the beta blocker...said that it lowers my pulse and with losing weight it also lowers it therefore making me light headed. Told him about having lots of numb hands, well only two but lots of occasions when they are numb, and he is testing my B12.......he was testing my pulse for a trainee doctor but asked me to tell her all about my op, well I got excited and it pushed my pulse up lol...xx

glad you managed to get to the docs hun. Hope it sorts out the light headedness so that you are back on top form soon xx

Hey i bet your pleased to be off one of your meds :) i know i would be, i hate having to take tablets for everything.

Yes its a great feeling, yesterday I did not take any but felt I "needed" something as I did not feel 100% so decided on taking one of them, which one was the hard thing, just typical the one I took yesterday is the one that slows my pulse lol...anyway I feel soooooo good today...now where can I find me a toy boy lol.......xx

CG how about the local university LOL you can wander the grounds eying them up, wander into the student bar and see how fast they flock around you

Lots of mature students these days Linda, lmao when i went at age 30 we made up 50% of the places

Back