• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow .....so thats dumping !!

debbieb

Sorry in advance for the graphic description !!.... But .. I until yesterday had managed to avoid dumping, and thought I was playing safe when went to costa coffee and had a mango and peach smoothie !!!....BIG MISTAKE !....it came out the same as it went in !!..as a smoothie !.. Lol, sorry, I didn't know how else to say it , without a moderator telling me off !.

bless ya, did u just vomit? you got away lightly lol hope you're feeling better now :) xxx

Caren said:
bless ya, did u just vomit? you got away lightly lol hope you're feeling better now :) xxx

sorry caren "wrong end !!" .lol, but yes feeling fine now thanks.. It was just so annoying . X

It happened again !!.. Had 2 chicken nuggets from macdonalds.. And I took the batter off !!.. Just ate the meat !.. Not fair !!...no wonder I don't eat properly , coz everything I eat MAKES MY SICK !!.

That's because the stuff in them has barely ever been chicken and they are deep fried! Lol and I do have to ask how you found yourself under those golden arches so soon after bypass? Steer clear of convenience food and drinks and the dumping should lessen! Either that or keep a loo roll in the fridge because you're gonna need it! X

Not really 'dumping'as such just malabsorbtion of wrong foods for us now!When you dump you wont forget it,my mouth starts to tingle,vision goes funny,cant concentrate,shakes,sweating.I just get myself to bed and pass out.Wake later and feel c**p.Its a huge surge of insulin through our systems and feels like a diabetic having a hypo.

mayamoo said:
That's because the stuff in them has barely ever been chicken and they are deep fried! Lol and I do have to ask how you found yourself under those golden arches so soon after bypass? Steer clear of convenience food and drinks and the dumping should lessen! Either that or keep a loo roll in the fridge because you're gonna need it! X

Lol.. Lesson learned x

Back