• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow what a difference a day makes.

Carre

Did wake through the night for pain killers howere this morning I feel 100 times better.
I am still sore and tender but that's to be expected, really looking forward to going home today, can't wait to see my kids later from school.
Had a tea and thin yoaght for breakfast and a stroll round the garden, which is always good for trapped wind.
I don't know if it's normal but I have not had a number 2 since Thursday ???

Sorry if I was a grumpy guts last night but for me today the only way is to a thinner future......... Can't wait to shop in river island and top shop!!,

Yes it is normal, you're taking in a lot less food and as such, there's not much to come out! Glad you're doing ok :) x

A few days is nothing Carre ... Imagine 2 weeks :eek:

Oh bless u!
I agree it horrible I went nearly 2 weeks after op for no 2
So it might be a little while.
Glad ur feeling better
Lisa x

lottie:) said:
So glad your feeling better :) I'm so with you on Top Shop lol x

Hi Carre, I'm so glad you are happier. I have followed your thread and really felt for you over the weekend. I started to question whether I should go ahead ( I'm not having mine until November).

Hi Carre, I'm so glad you are happier. I have followed your thread and really felt for you over the weekend. I started to question whether I should go ahead ( I'm not having mine until November).

I know what you mean, I did feel like that, but I then came round to thinking the only other option then this for me was to stay fat, unhappy and really depressed.
as I have tried every diet going!!

Yes I think it's very hard to start but for me each day is getting better and with the pounds falling off daily, even in pain I'm still very happy now xxx

This is me though, do what is right for you, but it's normal to feel the way you are xxx

If it helps the only way I could have a no2 in my journey to goal was by taking dulcolax once a week! otherwise I'd have stayed bunged up!! X

I don't know how different it is for bypassers but I only go once a week now and need to take Dulcoease to help.
The pain should wear off eventually, I had my bypass on 20th August and I'm only sore under where my main port was and that's not too bad at all now.
Em xxx

TOP SHOP! I have Been in one only once with a slim friend and was given so many filthy looks by skinnies I vowed never to enter one again but one of my goals is to buy a complete outfit in there on day and will see it as a massive two finger flick to all the doubters and haters! I can't wait for my life to begin again. I feel like I've been trapped for so long now... In the words of a legend "I want to break free!" x

skinnygirlbreakingout said:
TOP SHOP! I have Been in one only once with a slim friend and was given so many filthy looks by skinnies I vowed never to enter one again but one of my goals is to buy a complete outfit in there on day and will see it as a massive two finger flick to all the doubters and haters! I can't wait for my life to begin again. I feel like I've been trapped for so long now... In the words of a legend "I want to break free!" x

I can relate to what your saying - my shop is Jane Norman x

I know what you mean, I went in at Christmas to get a gift for my sister in law and she's a 8 when I was in the que I felt so uneasy like I didn't belong in there cause I'm fat!,
And I think the staff look down there noses at you a bit!!

Back