• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay! - Got my new surgery date!

kurvykaren

Hi All

Being the impatient person that I am I called Homerton today to ask if my new surgery date has been set and she told me it's going to be 13 June!

10 weeks to go - although my surgeon told me because of the problems with my liver I should do the pre-op diet for 4 weeks I'm going to do it for 5 or 6 - just to be on the safe side! I don't think I could stand it if I come round from the anaethestic again and they haven't done the op!

But hey - at least I'll have a few weeks off work in the summer when it's nicer weather! :banana dancer:

Get that spot on the losers bench primed and ready for me to slide onto!

So pleased for you hun....it won't be long at all x

Really pleased to here this. It will fly by and before you know it you will be on the other side.

That is brilliant news, well done. And also think hubby will be able to treat you like a princess and pamper to all your needs (just like you have been doing for him!)

Great news Kaz!

Yayyyy thats a gr8 news hun. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Great news, the time will go quicker than you think. What a lovely time to have some time off work. Dig out that garden chair

Sue xx

Yay congrats I bet you are really happy you can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I am really pleased for you xx

Fantastic news hon. Just in time for hubbie to be completely recovered from his op so he can do all the housework for a few months.

aawww thats great news karen will make sure i save you a seat next to me. xxx

Well done Karen, working through so many issues with such positivity! xxx

Hi All

Being the impatient person that I am I called Homerton today to ask if my new surgery date has been set and she told me it's going to be 13 June!

10 weeks to go - although my surgeon told me because of the problems with my liver I should do the pre-op diet for 4 weeks I'm going to do it for 5 or 6 - just to be on the safe side! I don't think I could stand it if I come round from the anaethestic again and they haven't done the op!

But hey - at least I'll have a few weeks off work in the summer when it's nicer weather! :banana dancer:

Get that spot on the losers bench primed and ready for me to slide onto!

Always at your side Angel, email anytime and you have weathered all of these storms so well...

God Bless You on your journey and wishing you the very best of Everything as always... it'll be so worth it.

Give our love to hubby too and always here for you.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Thanks guys! It feels a long way off but I know it'll be here soon enough!

I'll make the most of having a few (and only a few!) final nice things to eat - again!!

Brilliant news Karen, I'm so pleased for you love.

Grace xxx

Back