• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay! - Got my new surgery date!

Great News Karen!! I'm really pleased for you xxx

Awwww great news for you karen, bet you are thrilled. xxx

It's 10 weeks today til my op - 5 weeks of food and then 5 weeks of slimfast! It sounds like forever but we're so busy at work the days just fly by so I know it'll be here pretty soon! x

Congratulations, I'm chuffed to bits for you, Karen x

Fantastic news X

:)Just 10 weeks to go-fab news:)
Your hubby is going to be such an expert by then Karen lol:)

I know - lol - he keeps saying it'll be payback time!

To be honest so much crap going on at work at the mo, new boss (I'm in a HR team in London. Old boss was lovely but didn't get his job in restructure. New ones been brought in who likes sound of her own voice and treats us all like juniors and her bloody PA's sorting out all her crap) getting on our nerves, trying to change everything when she doesn't have a clue about how the company runs or what the policies and procedures are. So looking forward to my recovery time off work after my op. The longer the better - if my original op had happened I'd have been dying to get back to my team and the company as I loved it there! Now, Since she's been in the 2 other girls have been off with stress, one for 2 weeks, the other still off for 6 weeks. If I hadn't had the 2 weeks out for my 'non-op' I'd have been off by now with stress too. We're all thinking of asking for redundancy and they can replace the whole lot of us, then see how the bloody cope if all 3 of us 'juniors' aren't there - w've got over 20 years experience between us!

I can see big arguments ahead next week as they've let the training coordinator go and somehow I'm supposed to do all his admin work as well as all my work! I'm already doing 9 or 10 hour days when I'm paid for 7, starting at 7.30 am and finishing about 5!

Sorry - needed a rant! Once I started typing I couldn't stop!

Karen I sympathise with the work situation. Keep your chin up and try to hold on until your op. At least you will get a break from it then and feel so much better once you have to go back. Take care.

tranquil x

Back