• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zionak.... saying hello

HI Zionaka
Fantastic story, my story just like yours, i am going to be in homerton hospital monday the 11/10/10 for my first consultation, please do excuse my poor spelling lol.

i do have an 8 year old daughter she is my only child, i have struggled with my weight befor and after i gave birth, i laways been big, as you have been told that black women always have big build heheheheh.
I have tried so many diets, pills, gym, lost and gained more weight.
My BMI is 57, so i really not usre if i would be allowed the funding as i do not know who to ask, i have already struggeld with my GP for the referal, managed that with help from a sweet friend.

perhaps we can meet on my day of consultation i have to have my daughter with me, as its a long day and i do not think i will be on time to pick her from school.
I am seeing Mr Munner at the end of the session, perhaps you can inlight me. ;O) god bless you all,

All the very best Zionak... thinking of you xxx

Hello, congrats and welcome. What a story! Ill look forward to reading your progress over the coming months. Good luck x

Back