• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 cuddle = 2 broken ribs

Angie, Are you any better yet? do you know when the scan will be? I do feel for you at the moment, let us know how you are lovely xxxx

Still very sore i'm afraid and no idea when scan is in fact i'm going to call docs to make sure he sent letter to them as i wasn't so confident he knew what he was doing because he couldn't find my last results on computer and said he would need to call them :) i will let you know thanks for asking xx

Still very sore i'm afraid and no idea when scan is in fact i'm going to call docs to make sure he sent letter to them as i wasn't so confident he knew what he was doing because he couldn't find my last results on computer and said he would need to call them :) i will let you know thanks for asking xx

Yea chase him up - tell him its getting worse might make him work a bit faster xxx

Omg, Poor you. I bet that is so painful. I bet your hubby feels so guilty.

http://

i've just phoned and they're contacting medical records coz they couldn't find the last result :( but at least i know i'll hear something now instead of just waiting xx

i must admit i'm getting a bit worried if that's what a cuddle does ! what will happen with something more strenuous :)

Back