• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 month before my 1 year goal!!!

Carre

So I'm one month away from my years goal of 6 stone and I have done it early, I'm so happy I never thought for one minute I would feel this good. When I started a year ago this day seemed impossible in my head I was a failure why would this be any different ....,BUT in your face fat from a 22 dress size to a 12/14 yippy hello me, I can't wait to get dressed and go out. Gone are the days of sitting in my pjs eating shitty food feeling shitty and watching life pass me by.......!,

Attachments

• image-4094349979.jpg
    image-4094349979.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 359
  • image-332622343.jpg
    image-332622343.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 275
You look fabulous.

Well done xx

you look fantastic - well done you! great achievement and great inspiration!

If I can do it then anyone can, it is hard work I'm at the gym 5 mornings a week for 45 mins, and putting the right stuff in the shopping basket is key. I buy the kids chocolate fir the lunch boxes still just ones I do t like !,

Message me for support any time always happy to chat!, x

oh my, how wonderful you look :) we were banded at a similar time and you look fab :) well done :)

oh my, how wonderful you look :) we were banded at a similar time and you look fab :) well done :)

Hi, yes I remember, your doing great, good for you how you finding it? It is defo a life style change, and anyone that thinks its an easy option they are very much mistaken!! Xx

Although I'm a bypasser and not a bander there are still some 'similarities' in approach.

I make sure if I'm buying treat stuff/lunch stuff for my son that I get stuff I don't like. My will powers is still as high as it was when I started the pre-op diet but I don't think it's worth putting temptation in my way when there are alternatives.

Well done (Again)

You look absolutely gorgeous. I can only imagine how happy and proud you are with yourself.

Hi Carre,
Thanks so much for your posting ... I have just started my weight loss at a size 22 and if i could look like you do in 11 months time ...i would be over the moon.
A massive well done and thanks for inspiring me.
Rachel.

Congratulations Carre x

Fantastic carre bet you are really looking forward to Florida now x

Thank you all....xx

It's been a very hard 11 months, lots of ups n downs and tears to. If you work hard and set small goal that are realistic which you can achieve then you will get there.

Everyday is a different with its own challenges but its out weighed by feeling this great in my clothes.... I have stopped spending on the kids clothes and now it's on me...!!, xxx

Back