• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 month weigh in Tomorrow

drod78

It's been a long journey. I haven't been on much lately but I always said I'd keep updates so here goes. So far I haven't noticed to much of a difference in my weight but those around me have. They tell me I've lost weight and they can tell. But of course I notice my clothes a little bigger but that's about it. I have struggled with keeping food down and trying to drink enough liquid and not to mention drinking all of my pills( vitamins) its been quite a ride.. I haven't really been able to eat to much without feeling full almost immediately.. And that feeling is so uncomfortable.. Like I said before trial and error with the food and I just need to eat alot slower maybe that will help.. Well I'll keep you all posted on my apt tomorrow.. Hope you are all doing well on your journeys..

Best of luck tomorrow. I'm 9 weeks out tomorrow and I'm trying to forge in with normal food but struggling to a) eat slow enough and b) stop before that final fork tips me over the edge.

Keep us updated how you get on.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Drod, good to hear from you. Was wondering how you've been.

Yes, trial and error here too. Eight weeks yesterday for me xx

It went well I've lost 30lbs so far. I told him I feel at a stand still now he told me that's normal alot of people go through that after surgery. Then I let him know I can hold my food down I'm constantly vomiting he said my scar tissue may have closed the hole that connects my stomach and my intestine so he may need to stretch it out with a balloon so we're gonna see if it continues to happen so that I can get that done. Other than that so far so good. No other issues or set backs.. I just hope I can start eating normal again And not continue to feel sick when I eat.. :(

I've had a stretch as well. Not too unpleasant and it was a complete relief to be able to at least drink afterwards as I'd virtually stopped bring able to drink as well. I was able to eat some things afterwards. Once you have a stretch, you feel it narrowing again a week later and you may need it fond again. Thankfully I didn't. It didn't make me full able to eat afterwards as I had spasms that stopped food staying in me, got some drugs for that. Then I got gastritis and that really hurts.

Back