• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 or 2 vitamins ???

rachlou85

I was just woundering been having the centrum chewable but now I can swallow tablets had some asda own vitamins and I remember after the opp the hospital telling me to take 2 but on the vitamins it says take one daily do not exceed dosage DOSE ANYONE ESLE TAKE TWO WHEN IT SAYS ONE.

The centrum Chewables have naff all in them. You need a higher dose one of the A-Z things or Forceval if you can stomach them.

The Chewables can give you the squits if you take more than 2 a day due to the sweetner if you are susceptible to it. Thankfully I'm not and I took 10 a day for a month when I had malnutrition.

Each hospital will have the post op regime that they prefer do it's best to call your dietician as to which one as you also need calcium /Vit d and iron.

Im guessing they may have said take 2 chewable ones as they have little vitamin value in them.

I have to take Centrum Advance 50+ (even though I'm 30) as these contain the right mix for are new bodies. I was told to take them one week out, even though they are the size of breeze blocks. lol

Ask your team if you are unsure, each provider has different reasons for the advice they give. xx

Back