• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 week to go!

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just thought I would say hi, I've got a week to go then I go to hospital for my operation, I'm not worried at all, actually looking forward to it.

I have to say I seem hungry all the while this time on the milk diet, which isnt making it easy, but just another 7 days to go.

So how you all doing.

hi gary ,im so happy for you ,you must be so excited, hospital called me today , to let me know il get a call wednesday ,with all the info about my pre op diet to start until my op on 6th ,so im not far behind you , im not worried or scared,just want it done now, will be waiting to hear all your tips and advice over the next few weeks , good luck with everything x

Fab Gary, and as for feeling hungry - never again!! Weirdest thing for me - and also got lots of goodies in kitchen cos having visitors for tea etc.. and not phased by it at all - love my op!! and you will too xx

Me too Starr, my ops on the 5th as you know so we will join the losers bench almost together. Lol
So come on Gary plenty of first hand info please.

Not long now!!!
Best of luck Gary

Good luck to you!! I'm on day 3 of milk diet it's not to bad but I am hungry just trying to keep myself very busy!! My ops on 24th so not to much longer after yours xx

Good Luck Gary, Karen x

Wow, you have lost so much weight already! I looked forward to my surgery too, when the time finally came, I was so excited!
Good luck with yours.
xxx

5 days and counting Gary - yay!!

Your braver than me I'm bricking it my op is this Wednesday :/ so scared!
Being doing the slimfast and being starved lol
I'm dreading getting to hospital and them saying something is wrong and op can't go ahead I'm having anxiety panics over it
Good luck fr you ya have done amazing so far without the op
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My operation is Wednesday as well, Im calm as anything at the moment, although keep going dizzy when I get up, think I need to up my water.

I'm just doing a big spring clean so keeping busy.

You will be fine, don't worry about it, think positive and you will have positive results.

Spring cleaning lol ur early thort it was summer ..... U up ur liquid and I will mine drink for drink ... U up for a challenge ? Xxxx

Peterborough Guy said:
My operation is Wednesday as well, Im calm as anything at the moment, although keep going dizzy when I get up, think I need to up my water.

I'm just doing a big spring clean so keeping busy.

You will be fine, don't worry about it, think positive and you will have positive results.

Thankyou :) I'm such a Softie hehe
Good luck for Wednesday I will keep watching out for your posts to keep me inspired xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back