• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eeeeeeks 3 days to go!

blondelozzie

3 more days till Saturday!!!

Getting nervous, excited, worried, happy! Emotions all over the place!

Soooooo looking forward to a cup of tea with milk :) and for something that ain't green veg!!

Think tomatoe soup will be the first thing I go for just for the colour lol!

Lost 15lb on pre-op so far so I'm a very happy lozzie bout that!

Great weight loss so far, your liver will be in fine form for the op!!! Enjoy the last few days run up, and taht first cup of tea afterwards. Looking forward to welcoming you as a loser!!!! Tracey xxx

Hey, good luck with it!!

Mines Friday eeeek!! I'm so scared now I keep thinking what if I don't survive it etc etc- am I just being really irrational or is that normal? But I'm so excited as well.

I hope all goes well for you hun :D xxx

Well done to you Lozzie!, A great start too . . .and I thought I would look forward to some soup post op, as it is, even if I smell it it makes me heave, even if I pick up a tin, it makes me heave LOL

Won't be long now :)

Hey, good luck with it!!

Mines Friday eeeek!! I'm so scared now I keep thinking what if I don't survive it etc etc- am I just being really irrational or is that normal? But I'm so excited as well.

I hope all goes well for you hun :D xxx

Yes Vespa, it is very common. I have a huge fear of anaesthetic and in the days before my op, shared that here. People said "you will be fine" etc and while its good to hear, it doesn't take away those fears that we had. Two days before my surgery last week, I had my will drawn up, my funeral wishes and even wrote a letter to my son. THose fears, were mixed with excitement . . .and here I am 5 days post op. I still have those fears, if I had to go through another surgery, they would still be there. . . .I wont tell you "you will be fine" because I know first hand that doesn't take away those fears . . .

Kat x

Lozzie,

I am being dont too on Saturday, the time is going so quickly, I feel the same as you!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jane x

Lozzie,

I am being dont too on Saturday, the time is going so quickly, I feel the same as you!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Jane x

Good luck Jane!

See you on the looser's side!

how are you feeling now Lozzie? Not long now :)

Good luck for Saturday having my band on Friday ! X

Back