• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 year gone!

Peachie

I all, I don't often post anymore but check the site every day. Well today is my 1 year surgiversary,this time last year I was on my way to Salford for my bypass and didn't know how much my life would change! I have lost 10stone 8lb since the day of the op but have lost 16st 6lb since I was put on my pre-op diet on 09/05/11.

I have just returned from holiday in Dorset and the difference this time was amazing, no more sitting in and watching everyone else have fun, I was out every day and walked for miles, and loved every minute of it!

I've still got a long way to go as I started out at just over 35 stone so still got another 8 stone to go maybe, although I don't know what I want my target to be so will just see how it goes. My excess skin is horrendous and. Know iwill have to wait another year before they even will look at that, so until then I will just carry n going. I am going to the gym twice a week now and doing circuit training, and really enjoying it which is not something I ever thought I would say!

If anyone is in doubt about having the op don't be! It's the best thing I ever did and I am a completely new person!

Peachie you have done fantastically. Well done :D

Well done peachie your story is so inspirational xxx

Omg that's amazing, I love hearing success stories like this as it really does make me think that this will work for me too, especially when I see big numbers like that, I have 11 stone to lose, and can't imagine that's ever gonna happen, but reading this gives me hope so thank you so much for sharing. Truly inspirational. Well done.
Xxxx

Wow that's great! Fills me with hope.

Thanks for sharing Peachie - you must be so proud of yourself - inspirational to say the least. Please keep us updated ... Txxx

Back