• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 year post op 10 and half stone down pics

So best move I ever made was was to have surgery so 1 yr on here are some pics b4 and after x

weight loss has slowed down now and has platued for now but im not putting on and not losing just maintaining im sure it will start again soon, however people are still thinking im losing weight, i go to the gym religousley 3 times a week to get rid of the 747's on my arms and toning up.

My routine consist of boxing (love it) tredmill, bike, rowing machine, toning weights and the power plate love that too, so i guess im losing lbs at the mo im losing inches

I love going to the gym i enjoy it and i am really stating my self to see the change

anyway here are the pics for you xx

Happy Losing and good luck and well to all on there weight loss journey

love
Joanne :D x

Attachments

• 255614_10150260566251419_6452909_n.jpg
    255614_10150260566251419_6452909_n.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,183
  • DSCN1706.jpg
    DSCN1706.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 1,336
  • DSCN1951.jpg
    DSCN1951.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 1,595
What an inspiration you are, congrats!
I have 10 stone to lose and hopefully will have my band fitted in the next few weeks iv done stage 1
Can I ask at what point you started the gym?
You look great x

ah thank you!!

Shabbs i was swmming on and off since october, but really got started in the Gym about 8 weeks ago.

You will be fine, best move we can all make gl luck sweetiex

you look amazing well done.

You look fantastic!! Congratulations, you must be feeling so good about yourself.. xxx

jojo12080976 said:
ah thank you!!

Shabbs i was swmming on and off since october, but really got started in the Gym about 8 weeks ago.

You will be fine, best move we can all make gl luck sweetiex

Aww thats great i go swimming twice a week at the mo but would like to go to the gym once I feel more comfortable, still can't believe how much you have lost Woop wow wow wow ;D X

Thank u, u lovely people we are all inspirations! I have been a bit stressed over last few weeks cos it wasnt coming off but starting losing again 2lb last week and 4lb this week ;-) xx

Back