• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Pics 9st 12lbs Down 9 months post Op!!

Hiya peeps

Well Im now 9 months post sleeve and just 2 lb short of 10st down.

My weight loss is quite sparadic at the moment and some weeks I stall but more often than not I lose around a 1lb to 2lb a week :D

Im still unable to eat eggs or sausages and now i can add pizza to that list lol

I lost 2lb this week so happy days and all that.

I allow myself a treat each day if I am within my calorie intake like a ww biccy or something or a glass of very flat diet coke.

Relationships have changed with people, im sure my boyfrend thinks im having an affair as he works nights and calls about 1000 times a night lol and has become slightly jealous maybe its me but he never used to be like that.

One of my so called friends have said I have become arrogant which upset me, I am far from arrogant I have developed more confidence but not arrogance (mind you this person is an attention seeker) #imstealingtheirlimelight.

Other that I have had nothing but praised I have encoraged one of my old friends who struggles with her weight is 20 plus stone to seek help and she is now waiting for surgery so fingers crossed for her.

I have been there if she needs questions and also recomened her to wlsurgery as I feel she will benifit as I did from going on here.

Anyway as promised here are a few pics for you x

Hope you like, happy losing peeps and remember if you losing lbs your losing inches downwards and onwards and all that take care

Attachments

• DSCN0907.jpg
    DSCN0907.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 2,102
  • DSCN1024[1].jpg
    DSCN1024[1].jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 2,699
  • DSCN1128[1].jpg
    DSCN1128[1].jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 2,174
well done on your weight loss you look fab xx

You look fantastic. I'm not surprise some relationships have changed, they have to don't they? as you are changing so much but if you are a happier and more confident person then anyone who doesn't want that for you isn't really your friend. Congrat's on the amazing weight loss :) x

Ah shelley thank you!

As for the bf the only affair im having is with a hot vampire in vampire diaries lol damon salvatore yum xx

As for so called friends I expected it as I was kind of warned by post oppers whilst I was waiting for surgery.

You are welcome and thank you :D x

Wow, you must be so happy with your weight loss, ive also had a sleeve and its coming off gradually. Im really liking the confidence thing and my partner rings me a lot more too!!
You look great.

Kim

To lose 138 pounds in just nine months is astounding lady well done you. You look fantastic I'm very proud of you great job x

Looking fabulous!

People can be funny creatures and jealousy is a sneaky beast. The gorgeous person you are is emerging from under the fat that was hiding you, and people notice. Your friend will be worrying that she has to share her light with her previously kept in the dark fat friend.

Well done, you look great. Your so called friend is clearly jealous and friends like that are not worth having. What you have achieved is fantastic

what a great great loss! congrats to you x

Wow, such a transformation , it's great to see people are loosing vast sums with the sleeve. People are only jealous when you can change something you don't like about yourself and they can't change anything if theirs. I'd rather loose the friend than have one that doesn't support me.

Wow you look sooooooo good!!!
As others have said people are jealous so just ignore them and enjoy your new look.
My hubby has always loved me but now that I'm slimmer than he's ever known me he thinks I look incredible.
Go Girl!!

Back