• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 days and counting!!!!!

sammyc

i have been on my pre opp diet for two weeks now and i have 10 days left till my opp i just cant wait ive done the crying and the worring now i just cant wait!!!!
im not gonna lie the pre opp diet of 5 slimfast a day and 1 oxo or bovril is a killer but ive done it and i never thought i would say this but i love bovril i look forward to it everynight now lol
just want the next 10 days to hurry up and past so i cant really crack on and get this weight off ive lost 16lb in 2 weeks so im over the moon with that but i am really boored with slimfast now!!!!!
so hurry up the 4th of feb skinny minnie wants to be born !!!!!!:p

woohoo it's gonna fly minnie!!! hahahaha :D xxx

the time will pass so fast..before you know it youll be onn the surgeons table!! woop

So happy for u x

i have been on my pre opp diet for two weeks now and i have 10 days left till my opp i just cant wait ive done the crying and the worring now i just cant wait!!!!
im not gonna lie the pre opp diet of 5 slimfast a day and 1 oxo or bovril is a killer but ive done it and i never thought i would say this but i love bovril i look forward to it everynight now lol
just want the next 10 days to hurry up and past so i cant really crack on and get this weight off ive lost 16lb in 2 weeks so im over the moon with that but i am really boored with slimfast now!!!!!
so hurry up the 4th of feb skinny minnie wants to be born !!!!!!:p

Woot! You go girl! lol You sound really posative, I bet your jumping and skipping everywhere you go (even to go get the slim fast lol) I wish you the best of luck!

Best of luck Hun ur day will soon be here xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back