• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no added sugar or sugar free

sammyc

im on my pre opp diet and can only have slimfast 5 bottles a day and 1 bovril and also sugar free juice the add to water stuff
ive been drinking robinsons sugar free one but i got some juice from marks and sparks that is high juice no added sugar is this the same and sugar free i aint had any yet just incase i cant have it does anyone know if
no added sugar is the same as sugar free
sorry for being thick lol

I'd look at the back of the two bottles and compare how much sugar is in each. I would think it will be the same. Sorry I'm not much help lol xx

they are different honey, as they say, one is sugar free, and one has no added sugar, but it still has all the natural sugar that u get in fruit xxx

they are different honey, as they say, one is sugar free, and one has no added sugar, but it still has all the natural sugar that u get in fruit xxx

so do u think i can have the high juce no added sugar or not coz on my paper work it just says sugar free juice
aint it silly think ill just have bloody water lol

I'm on the milk diet and trying to think of ways to force this horrible milk down my neck!! Is no added sugar crusha ok to mix in? Sorry for butting in on ur thread :) xx

I'm on the milk diet and trying to think of ways to force this horrible milk down my neck!! Is no added sugar crusha ok to mix in? Sorry for butting in on ur thread :) xx

im doing the slimfast one hun but yeah i was told if i did do the milk diet then yes i could have the crusha no added sugar and ive seen people on here have it too so drink away hun x

so do u think i can have the high juce no added sugar or not coz on my paper work it just says sugar free juice
aint it silly think ill just have bloody water lol
well others have NAS but if the diet sheet says sugar free i'd stick with that xxx

The no added sugars where not allowed on my pre op. I only drank them as can not have not have sugar free myself so ended up on water.
I now mainly drink water with ice and maybe a glass of milk to increase my cals and protein for the day.
It it says you can have only NAS then no added sugar is out sorry.

right ok then i wont drink it aint it silly i dont know diff no added sugar is not the same as sugar free glad i ask coz i could have ended up get my opp cancelled all coz i was drinking the wrong thing thanks guys

I think one of the best ways is to check the carbohydrate content per 100g. If it is 0. Something then it's ok. Things like fresh orange juice, or maybe the no added sugar have higher amounts. Eg fresh orange contains about 10g per 100 because it is full of natural sugars.

Back