• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

day 4 and 6lb gone !!!!

sammyc

im on day 4 of my pre opp slimfast diet 5 bottles a day no food at all and ive lost 6lb already i know i should not have weighed myself really till day 7 but i couldnt help it im over the moon was gonna cheat today and have a bit of real food but no way am i now !!!!!!
gonna keep going only 21 days till my opp woooo hooooo:)

sammyc said:
im on day 4 of my pre opp slimfast diet 5 bottles a day no food at all and ive lost 6lb already i know i should not have weighed myself really till day 7 but i couldnt help it im over the moon was gonna cheat today and have a bit of real food but no way am i now !!!!!!
gonna keep going only 21 days till my opp woooo hooooo:)

Well done you hun that's brilliant hun keep going! Not long now! Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Congratulations! You're doing so well - keep up the good work x

Congrats hun ur doin great keep it up ;) x

Fab, thats amazing, that's also a long time to do the pre op diet! I did mine for 2 weeks.

yeah the hosp told me to do it for 4 weeks but started a bit late think every hosp is a bit differant and so is there liver diet all i can have is 5 bottles of slimfast 1 salty drink eg bovril and 4 litters of water everyday its a killer but im doing it !!!!!

Back