• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 days!!!

zooboo

Hi everyone

So I've had my pre op assessment and just seen consultant at kings college and I'm good to go!! Can't believe that in 10 days time my life is going to change. It's great reading all your diaries and seeing the success your all having. I'm scared but also excited.

My best Zoe x x

Great news Zoe hoping I wont be far behind you

Well I was fretting abt the pre op diet of milk and yoghurt as I'm lactose intolerant but the surgeon at kings college don't agree with it so I'm being able to enjoy my last couple of weeks of having naughty treats!!

Great news - wishing you all the best Bluediamond xx

you must be under mr patel.....im under ms chang at kings .im on the 4th,when r u ? admission is 3rd xxx

I know how you feel I have 2 weeks from Saturday I have blood tests tomorrow and start 2 week pre op diet on Saturday

That's right highspirit I'm under mr Patel, does ms Chang do the milk and yoghurt diet?? I'm having mine done on the 1st dec I'm in day surgery. So this time next week I would have been banded, whooohoooo!!! Highspirit are you being banded too??

Back