• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 days until my op

Scared sh@tless!!!! Lol

Just keep thinking of the positives.

Am fed up waking up feeling I have failed every day, because I can't stick to a diet

Puffed oot with the constant battle about food

Want to feel attractive instead of just a big blob 'with a really pretty face'!!!!! Don't you just hate that compliment?

Dying to buy clothes I like, instead of settling for what fits me (though by the time I pay off the cost of the surgery for the next couple of years, won't have much money for many clothes)......but my hubby and I talked about it. The money I will save on all the crap I eat and the carry outs, will pay for the op in the long run ;-)

But........still scared sh@tless, never been a brave soldier!

So your not alone.

I was actually telling myself last night that I have lost so much weight this week that I don't need the op. Ha ha. Then reminded myself the only reason I am sticking to this diet is because I am feart not to...want the best chance of a good outcome in surgery without any complications

So go girl! Let's do it :) :) :)

Hahaha:D

Good luck tomorrow sabrina!!!

Kursty, what a hilarious post, im waiting to see some photos in your album now!!!!
I must say im losing pounds but its only because im totally focused on it now, otherwise inwould be in mcdonalds drive thru!!!

Sabrina. Hope your staying calm tonight x.

Thinking about you tonight, and will be again tomorrow

Good luck girl xxxxx

Sabrina, hope your doing ok babe x
Hello sorry not been touch haven't had good internet connection.
Ok so I had a few problems nothing with the surgery that went very well but they had problems with my breathing,
I stopped breathing a few times during surgery and I flat lined a few times. I had to have a breathing machine and I was in special care for 2 days I'm not on a special care ward and I'm feeling much better it's been 5 days since my operation and I'm managing to keep small amounts of soup and yogurt down.
Xxx

Oh - that sounds scary - it's good to see you are coming out of the other side. Continue to get well. Xx

Oh Sabrina, sorry to hear things didn't go to plan, I did ask after you but they said you wasn't on the ward. I loved the staff in there, and how funny is little Emmanuelle lol! Wishing you a speedy recovery x x

OMG, you wee soul! How scary. I hope your recovery. From now on is a speedy one xxxx. ((((Huggs))))). Keep in touch and let us pre op folks know how you are know how you are doing

Oh Sabrina, sorry to hear things didn't go to plan, I did ask after you but they said you wasn't on the ward. I loved the staff in there, and how funny is little Emmanuelle lol! Wishing you a speedy recovery x x

Hello I was in icu for 2 days and then transferred upto lister ward they lovely in lister ward. How's your recovery going?
I'm home now but in mega loads of pain at the moment xx

I was on Coptcoat Ward. I am ok, not too much pain, getting about and today made the effort to get dressed ! Just trying to make sure I drink and try to get in the protein somehow! Hope you begin to feel a little more pain free soon x x x

Good to hear you are both doing ok. Hope the pain subsides. The pain is what I am totally dreading I don't cope well with pain :-(

Good to hear you are both doing ok. Hope the pain subsides. The pain is what I am totally dreading I don't cope well with pain :-(
Hi Kurstywursty

Not everyone has pain. I'm not great with pain either, the only pain I suffered from was wind. My heart goes out to those who do feel pain. Xx

Hi Kurstywursty

Not everyone has pain. I'm not great with pain either, the only pain I suffered from was wind. My heart goes out to those who do feel pain. Xx

I completely agree my pain is mainly in my chest cause of the breathing problems and the bruising I have there try not to worry they give you morphine after the operation and some pain relief to bring home xx

I too am more or less pain free, not needed any sort of pain relief in days. There is tenderness of course, but to be expected. Like posted before, they will give you morphine for use after the op, only problem I had was this made me really itchy, but periton soon sorted that. So don't dwell on the thoughts of pain too much my lovely x x

Well done girls, glad you are home and feeling better. Im not looking forward to the trapped wind pain!!

Back