• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 Stone loss.

Thank you Hun..hope you're well xxx

Very well thanks. It's easy to forget how far you have come until you look at photos or think about how your life was effected by your weight. Silly things like will I fit in that chair? Can I squeeze past that car without snapping the wing mirror?

Hey Andy I've been wondering how it went- must have been so worrying for you. So pleased all went well and your weight loss is fantastic! You look like a different person!!

Very well thanks. It's easy to forget how far you have come until you look at photos or think about how your life was effected by your weight. Silly things like will I fit in that chair? Can I squeeze past that car without snapping the wing mirror?

Yeah I agree.
People ask me what's the best thing about losing so much weight and I say things like" Getting out of my chair easier,walking up the stairs without stopping for a asthma pump and not being stared out like I'm some sort of alien.
It's an amazing feeling as you know :D

Btw you like fantastic :D xx

Yeah I agree.
People ask me what's the best thing about losing so much weight and I say things like" Getting out of my chair easier,walking up the stairs without stopping for a asthma pump and not being stared out like I'm some sort of alien.
It's an amazing feeling as you know :D

Btw you like fantastic :D xx

I love that feeling of just been normal. Walking around a pub not been stared at and been able to order food that I want instead of what would fill me.
Thanks x

Hey Andy I've been wondering how it went- must have been so worrying for you. So pleased all went well and your weight loss is fantastic! You look like a different person!!
:D Thanks Eve hun...Hope you're ok x

Hi..Really sorry but should have said that i'm down not because of my weight loss..on the contrary..i'm over the MOON :)

I just had a small tumour removed from my face...about 2 inches from my eye. I had a basal cell carcinoma - the most common of skin cancer and doesn't spread to any organs thankfully. The damage it does is to local tissue and bone if left too long.I had 7 stitches and if you look closely,you'll be able to see the mark on the right hand picture just to the right side of the right eye.Still about 4 weeks until i get my results but 95% of the time it's been removed so i'm hopeful they won't have to operate again.
Hope you're well

Andy xx

fab weightloss and good luck for your results as iv said befor iv been there with the mole removals, as has members of my family luckily when caught early its so easy to treat x

Wow Andy, you're weight loss is amazing and an inspiration to all of us just starting with our journey,

Thanks , Jen

10 stone loss so far...Been a bit low lately and needed cheering up.

You look so well and have done brilliantly...you should step back and look at yourself...
Wow is all I can say:eek:

Well Done!!!

10 stone loads you into the awesome category!.. that's fab and very encouraging to all us working down the stones

Andy I keep looking back at this thread and the difference in you is amazing

Thanks Hunny:)

It still seems strange that people i know make nice comments about me..I'm just not used to it at all:eek:

Lady who runs a Chemist near where i live kept saying " You've done really well" & " You should be a model" Hahahaha.. I was really:eek::eek::eek:about that!

.... Think i might go back there soon :flirt2: lol

Great news about the results . 10 stones is amazing and really pleased and happy for you.

Back