• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 STONE=115 INCHES LOST!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone, recently i became 1 year post op and have lost 10 stone. I thought i would put down how the weightloss has converted into inch loss just out of interest and for those who get down hearted when it doesnt show on the dreaded scales!

WAIST=was 54 now 34=20 inch loss
MID RIFT= was 49 now32=17 inch loss
STOMACH= was 62 now 42=20 inch loss
CHEST= was 56 now 39=17 inch loss
HIPS=was 54 now 38=16 inch loss
TOP ARMS was 20 now 17=3inch loss
WRISTS was 8 now 6=2 inch loss
ELBOWS was 13 now 10.5=2.5 inch loss
TOP LEGS was 36 (most peoples waist) now 22=14 loss
CALFS was 19.5 now 15=14.5 loss
ANKLES was 10 now 8=2 inch loss

Making a total of 116 inches lost :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wow lisa, what a fantastic achievement, you must look and feel amazing (you do, looking at your pics!!). What a journey, well done you xxxxx

Wow, what an awesome achievement ! Well done !!

wow. I was bowled over when you posted the other day about 10 stones gone, but to see what that equates to in inches is super impressive. You've inspired me to go off and do my measurements this morning.

WOWSER ........... What a fantastic achievement! You are like your own little mini-me! You must be so proud of yourself, and so you should be, Well Done. :D X

You must be so proud of yourself! Well done on your wonderful progress x

What an amazing journey!

It's great to see all the stats in black & white. You've lost an entire person!!

Well done x

Great weight and inch loss Lisa, well done, you're an inspiration to us all and you look fab and I can hear the confidence in your words - well deservedx

Congratulations and very inspirational.

Thanks everyone your comments mean alot xxx

Back