• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100lb gone!

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
Wow, have just realised I have lost 100lb. I am so chuffed!!!!

I have 1.5 stone to go to get to my target of 10st 2.

I can't believe it, didn't imagine I would ever get to this point, what an amazing feeling. To all of you struggling, take heart

Rxxx

Congratulations Rose, that's a fantastic achievement xx :)

:553: Congratulations Rose

Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you!

Wow Rose, you must be so pleased and proud of yourself!!!!! What a fantastic loss, well done you. Gives us pre oppers something to focus on I can tell you, thanks for your story xxxx

hi well done what an achievement. im also at sunderland hoping to get my op done some time this year.how long did you have to wait after you had your pre op assesment? it seems to be taking forever or maybe its just me im not a very patient person.

Congratulations:) you must feel so good!
well done:553:

fabulous, you have done brilliantly. Well done x x

Thats fantastic , well done :D

Wow thank you all so much for your messages! Just what I needed after a looooong hard day! I really am thrilled, this operation was the best thing I have ever done.

I would love to put some before pics on, and some recent ones for comparison. Can anybody tell me how to?

Thanks again, you're a great group of people.

Rx

Hope someone tells you Rose i also need to know! Big congrats to you, dont forget to join the century club you even get a badge!

Back