• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

100lbs less of me!!!!

topsy

After weighing myself this morning i have lost 2lbs to hit the 100lb milestone. I thought you would like to see the difference - the first photo is me in May 2wks before surgery around 23stoneish and the second photo is me a week and a half ago.

For those of you at the beginning of your journey or just struggling don't give up you will get there and if you need help there are many on this forum who can help xx

Attachments

• IMG_1293.JPG
    IMG_1293.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1403.JPG
    IMG_1403.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 120
Oh WOW well done you !!! you look fantastic what a brilliant achievement, you must feel sooo proud, what a insperation to others thats amazing xxx

liz x

Absolutely amazing..... how many years have you knocked off in this transformation? Well done xx

You look so amazing!

Well done Topsyxx

you look fab unrecognisable i had to look at the first pic a few times to work out which one was you!!! you have done an amazing job!!! well done xxx

Well done, you look fab:D:D

You look wonderful and must feel so proud of your achievement so far.
Congratulations!
Lx

In the first photo i am the one in brown with the glasses on xx

Oh My Gosh Lesley, what an amazing transformation.

I know you havent had the easiest of rides with your WLS but I love the way you remain so positive and supportive to those of us that are following in your footsteps.

Huge well done to you hun xx

WOW is all I can say, you look smashing lady! You have made such a huge transformation, congrats on losing 100lbs!

WELL DONE YOU!!!
Nic;)

You look amazing, what an achievement!

Back