• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I have my wee badge..?

biggy123

Had my 5 month check up and have lost 100lb. yipee :D

Am i allowed my wee 100lb badge even though i lost 2 stone of that on my pre op and not post op?

Am chuffed to bits and had a packet of wotsits to celebrate.......oh, and having a big night out this weekend! :party0023:

Very well done and you deserve a fanfare! Fantastic...

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Pre-op counts too so go get your badge and very very well done :)

Amazing loss and so fast! Well done! and enjoy your badge. :D
Grace xxx

Thanks everyone and GOOD LUCK charm55 for your 5 month check up.....mine didn't take long.....a few questions and some blood work.

I bet with that 100pounds off you feel so much more happier and fitter and slimmer and everything!

congrats on your wee badge biggy

Hi charm, no B12 injection. Just taking blood to check iron, calcium levels etc.

B12 should now be done at our own GP surgery every 3 months. Which means we are both due another one.
Can't see why the Spire can't do it! (cost?.......trying to save themselves £7)

Also after our one year check-up, all blood works should also be carried out by our own GP.

How are you getting on?...hope all is well with you.

Im doing fine another 5lb and ive lost 6 stone since op. Thought i might have seen you on Wednesday but your appointment was early we may meet again at another time.Take care.

Back