• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

11 days and counting!

vickykirby

I cannot believe in 11 days I will be banded and joinging all you LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really cant wait for the day to come now, all my worries have faded away! I even got my overnight cas down from the loft on Sunday, Just wondering what to put in......Has any of you banders got any clues as to what is best to wear to come home in??????? Thanks Vicky
:D

Are you a day case or overnighter?

If you are a day case, I would suggest to go in something loose and come home in same outfit, take a toothbrush and paste and a lot od readying matter.

If overnight add a dressing gown, slippers and more entertainment...:D

You really wont care what you look or smell like at this point LOL ;)

LMAO i was private and didnt use any of my things while in the hospital other then muisic, reading ect wet wipes can help uyu might not feel like moving too much to freshen up

Im in overnight, im nhs! I know im a morning op...but thats all! I have asked one of my kids if i can pinch their ds, also got an ipod to listen too, then gonna get a few magazines the thursday befor! so should be well away! I was wondering if i would be as well of coming home in a nightie n dressing gown??? So when i get in i can just relax at home.....?

I was ok when I got home, due to elephant sized painkillers, and even sat at my PC for a couple of hours.

I think everyone is different but I found moving about and feeling as normal as possible helped my recovery ;)

Wishing you all the best! my surgery is the 25th of this month (postponed from the 5th:( ) but I hope everything goes smoothly for you and you feel fine after.

Thankyou all! Im gonna make a journey to the dreaded "fat" shop then for sum loose night wear and bottoms xx

i took a nighty, slippers, dressing gown, toothpaste and tooth brush, i came home in my nighty and dressing gown, oh take some loose change as i was nhs and u will have to buy a card if you want to view the tv as my hospital has the patient care personal tv & internet by each bedside, most nhs hospitals have these now.that helped pass the time away and i could get on the net also, you could even come on minis, i chatted to all my buddies on line from my hospital bed and the time passed quicker.

Back